Benefits of Becoming an MTAC Member
• 100+ years of dedication, experience, and music – MTAC History
• Opportunities – the SCV Branch offers a variety State and Branch Programs throughout the year. Participation is optional.
• Connections – network and get to know other local, professional music teachers in the area.
• Relationships – professional and personal, our members work together to support each other, and develop long lasting friendly relationships.
• Membership Meetings – keep up on what what’s going on in the MTAC and in the SCV Branch.
• Leadership – the SCV Branch has many programs that require participation by our Branch Members. Each Program is led by a Branch Chairperson.
• Value – Applicants must fulfill a strict set of requirements to become members. This makes the MTAC Membership more exclusive than other professional memberships.
• Discounts – on private studio recital space and music at Little School of Music and other music stores.