Recitals open to all levels of students. Each private teacher may enter as many students as they like, not to exceed a maximum of 15min performance time unless additional time is available. In the case of over flow, additional recital times will be added. Piano students must perform from memory. Photocopies are NOT permitted. Please note, there is a $5 entry fee per student. Teachers are required to submit one check (from the teacher) for their studio participants. Checks may be turned in to the recital host at the recital or mailed to the recital host.
The October 2017 Recital Signup is now CLOSED
• All students are required to wear semi-formal attire for the recitals. Boys must wear ties, dress shirts (short or long sleeves), dress pants and dress or dress-casual shoes (no athletic shoes). Girls must wear dressy dresses or skirts and blouses. Skirts and dresses should be no more than two inches above the knee. Dresses and blouse tops should have at least a three-inch shoulder strap. Tops must cover the midriff area. Pant outfits should be semi-formal—not jeans. All teachers are encouraged to check with their students to make sure that their dress is appropriate. Costumes are allowed only with the approval of the teacher when it is necessary for the performance.
• A student may only play one piece per recital. Piano students must play from memory.
• Teachers are required to list the movement name and number on the entry form.
• Maximum playing time for each studio is 15 minutes. With no more than: 10 minutes per studio – Level I-VI or 15 minutes per studio – Level VII-Advanced
• Students must arrive at the recital location 15 minutes prior to the recital.
• Teachers are responsible for submitting one check (per recital) to the Recital Host to cover their student entry fees.
Contact the Recital Host if you have any questions.